Ever since I headed back into the working mum world, my time spend in the kitchen are at its minimal. Weekend is finally here and I can finally head back into the kitchen to cook for the family instead of relying on the slow cooker and steamer that are our regularly used equipment over the weekdays.
What do we do when the boys are fussy and chooses not to eat vegetables that you cook? Cook them together with their favorite dishes instead… So that is exactly what I decided to do tonight with the packet of spinach that I left in the fridge. And the end result are indeed a satisfying result when they loved it and finished everything in the plate.
- 250 gm spinach – washed and cut into 4 inch
- 300 gm thinly sliced pork – I use the shabu shabu pork meat
- 1/2 yellow onions – thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of light soy sauce
- pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon of water
- In the wok, heat up 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- Saute the onions for 3 minutes
- Add in the pork and spinach. Stir fry for 1 min
- Add in the light soy sauce, pepper and water. Stir fry for another 4 minutes until the meat is cooked
- Serve hot with rice